These lessons are for learning how to crochet from scratch. After I cover what you need to get started, we learn the basics of the foundation chain, single crochet, double crochet, half-double crochet and then treble crochet. We do a super simple square together where I go through each step slowly and encourage you to practice the stitches until they are even and look good. With these foundational stitches and you can now tackle almost any project.
- What you need to Crochet, Getting Started
- Lesson 1, How to do the Foundation Chain in Crochet
- Lesson 2, How to do the Single Crochet
- Lesson 3, How to do the Half Double Crochet
- Lesson 4, How to do the Double Crochet
- Lesson 5, How to do the Treble Crochet